We service the following areas in San Diego:
- East County (El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Spring Valley)
- South Bay (Chula Vista, Eastlake, National City, South San Diego)
- Central (Downtown, Coronado)
- Coastal (Oceanside, Pacific Beach)
- North County (Del Mar, Escondido, Mira Mesa, Poway, Vista)
Fixed-Fee Pricing Helps Us Offer Services at Reasonable Rates
We know how frustrating it can be to rack up legal fees with an attorney charging an hourly rate for an undefined amount of work. That's why almost all of our fees are on a fixed-price schedule — so you know exactly how much you will pay before engaging in any work. For our estate planning fees, you can select a package based on your needs and budget.
For services outside our fixed fees, we charge reasonable, competitive hourly rates and a moderate retainer to ensure your needs are met. In addition, we accept limited representation based on legal insurance membership — so contact us if your particular matter is covered.