Your Personal Attorney Serving San Diego And California
Mark John M. Ignacio Esq.
Mark Ignacio attended the University of San Diego (USD), and graduated Magna Cum Laude in just three years with a bachelor's degree in psychology, and with minors in English and philosophy. During his time at USD, Mr. Ignacio served as the Undergraduate Writing Center Coordinator and tutor, in addition to leading various University Ministry activities. By the time he graduated, Mr. Ignacio earned several distinctions including: Honors Program Graduate, Phi Beta Kappa, Mortar Board (National College Senior Honors Society), Psi Chi (Psychology Honors Society), and Sigma Tau Delta (English Honors Society). Mr. Ignacio then enrolled at Hamline University School of Law in Saint Paul, Minnesota, after receiving an academic scholarship.
However, because of a family illness, Mr. Ignacio returned to San Diego and enrolled at California Western School of Law (CWSL). While at CWSL, Mr. Ignacio served as a legal intern for the Legal Aid Society where he assisted clients with unlawful detainer issues and helped domestic violence victims acquire restraining orders against their aggressors. For his service, the State Bar of California awarded Mr. Ignacio with the Wiley B. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Services.
In addition, Mr. Ignacio served as a legal intern at the Office of Counsel for the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), handling complex government acquisitions and contracts matters. Mr. Ignacio graduated from CWSL in the top 25 percent of his class, along with earning an academic excellence award. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Ignacio serves as an officer for his family's residential rental business, serving several rental properties throughout San Diego County. Since he has worked in the residential rental business going back to his teenage years, Mr. Ignacio has acquired a wealth of knowledge about landlord-tenant law and real estate matters.
Mr. Ignacio is a big sports fan, especially baseball, and attends Padres games at Petco Park when he can. He also enjoys traveling, swimming, cooking and photography during his spare time.
Get An Attentive And Dedicated Lawyer Today
To see how the Law Office of Mark Ignacio can assist you in your case, contact us online or call 619-810-4644 and schedule a free, 30-minute initial consultation by phone or in our office in La Mesa, California.
California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Honors: Graduated Top 25%
- Honors: Academic Excellence Award
- Honors: Wiley B. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Services
- Honors: Legal Internship Program at SPAWAR Office of Counsel
- Honors: Legal Aid Society, Legal Intern
University Of San Diego, San Diego, California
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Honors: Program Graduate
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Writing Center Tutor and Coordinator
- Honors: Mortar Board (National College Senior Honors Society)
- Honors: Psi Chi (Psychology Honors Society)
- Honors: Sigma Tau Delta (English Honors Society)
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: English
- Minor: Philosophy
Honors and Awards
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
- Lawyers of Distinction
- The Expert Network – Distinguished Member
- Lawyers of Distinction – Distinguished Member for Estate Planning
- Rue Ratings’ Best Attorney of America Member
- Lead Counsel Distinction
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Business Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Wills and Heroes Volunteer Attorney
- Community Law Project Volunteer Attorney
- Crawford High School Academy of Law Mentor
- Saints-OLP Alumni Networking Group, Community Service Coordinator
- Father’s Joe’s Village
Let's do this together
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to obtain guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney in our office, please call us at 619-810-4644 or use the button below: