"The NBA is never just a business. It's always business. It's always personal. All good businesses are personal. The best businesses are very personal."
Legal Guidance For Your Business
Every business has its own unique set of goals, and most of those goals can be furthered with the proper legal support. At the Law Office of Mark Ignacio, in La Mesa, we will give you the legal advice you need to make the right decisions for your business, and we will act swiftly and professionally to formalize the decisions you make as contracts, operating agreements and other legal documents.
In working with the Law Office of Mark Ignacio, the first step is to meet with us to discuss the needs and goals of your business. We will help you establish a protective shield to separate your personal finances from your corporate entity, and whatever other services your business requires. Once you have created the appropriate legal entity for your enterprise, you can proceed in making it grow.
Build Your Business With A Lawyer's Help
We offer a wide range of services to our business clients, including:
- Entity formation: We will help you determine which legal entity is the right one for your business, and then help you establish that status. Options include a sole proprietorship, a C-corp, and S-corp, an LLC, etc.
- Partnerships: Legal advice when forming a partnership within a company, and also between multiple businesses.
- Operating agreements: Specify your business's rules, regulations and provisions when forming an LLC.
- Contract drafting: We will write contracts to your specifications.
- Contract review: If you already have an existing contract, we can review it to help you understand your obligations and make changes as necessary.
- Negotiations and mediation: We can help you reach a compromise in disputes with partners, competitors, suppliers, employees and other relevant parties.
Work With An Attorney Who Knows How Businesses Work
We understand how legal actions and disputes can affect your business's bottom line. We are here to help your company thrive.
Services offered in San Diego:
- East County (El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Spring Valley) Business Law
- South Bay (Chula Vista, Eastlake, National City, South San Diego) Business Law
- Central (Downtown, Coronado) Business Law
- Coastal (Oceanside, Pacific Beach) Business Law
- North County (Del Mar, Escondido, Mira Mesa, Poway, Vista) Business Law