"Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care… it is about the safest investment in the world."
-President Franklin D. Roosevelt
Manage Your Real Estate Issues With Confidence
Real estate encompasses a large bundle of sticks and with this, certain rights and obligations arise from all parties involved. For example, the purchase of a home will likely be the most valuable asset in one's portfolio — it certainly behooves the purchaser to obtain supplemental expertise in the transaction to ensure everything flows smoothly.
At the Law Office of Mark Ignacio, in La Mesa, we can help you draft and review purchase and sale agreements of both residential and commercial properties, rental agreements and leases, and other documents related to your real estate matters. Further, we assist in, neighbor disputes, buyer and seller representation, and limited homeowners association (HOA) disputes.
Get Knowledgeable Help In Your Rental Dispute
Disputes between residential property owners and residents are common. In many cases these disagreements can be worked out through informal negotiation and compromise, but sometimes the issue cannot be resolved without a lawyer's help. We represent property owners — our priority is to assert your interests and maintain positive relationships among all parties whenever possible.
For landlords, we can draft and serve the documents necessary to carry out an eviction; file appropriate paperwork if a resident does not vacate the property; appear in court on your behalf when a resident disputes eviction; and take post-judgment actions in enforcing money judgment.
Other Real Estate Matters
We can also assist you with the following:
- Seller representation of residential and commercial property (reviewing contracts, identifying obligations, advising on disclosure requirements)
- Buyer representation of residential and commercial property (reviewing contracts, identifying encumbrances on property, advising on lender issues)
- Neighbor disputes (encumbrances, noise, trespass, nuisance)
- Homeowners Association matters (reviewing CC&Rs, advising on rights and obligations of members, engaging in negotiation for resolution)
Protect Your Property And Property Rights With Trustworthy Legal Advice
To discuss your real estate-related legal issues with the Law Office of Mark Ignacio,contact us online or call 619-810-4644 and schedule a free, 30-minute consultation at our office in La Mesa, California.
Attorney Mark Ignacio understands that nothing is more important than creating and maintaining a safe space at home while respecting all parties' property rights.
Services offered in San Diego:
- East County (El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Spring Valley) Real Estate Law
- South Bay (Chula Vista, Eastlake, National City, South San Diego) Real Estate Law
- Central (Downtown, Coronado) Real Estate Law
- Coastal (Oceanside, Pacific Beach) Real Estate Law
- North County (Del Mar, Escondido, Mira Mesa, Poway, Vista) Real Estate Law
Plan for your future today
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to obtain guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney in our office, please call us at 619-810-4644 or use the button below: